Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Felice's Happy Kitchen ...


The story behind Felice's Happy Kitchen,

it happened on last weekend, during  my casual talk with one of my besties, since she knew that I had my new hobby goin on, she suggested that i should took a picture with the food that i made . well that's a good idea, i've never thought of that before..
As soon as I finished my kitchen work, getting ready to deliver pear tartin , I dragged my maid to take a picture for me..and the results were...disaster .. no surprise...several shoots need to be taken in order to get it right..which for me ..was not that right..
anyway..i was with my life companion i.e my smartphone ... started jiggling the apps, then i made my own logo and the name of the new brand just coming out that instant Felice's Happy Kitchen... why do i choose happy kitchen.. if my feelings are happy and at peace... i can do  anything and be creative :)
I already have 2 brands names, and neither of them were perfect fit , since i can make from appetizers to beverages , i need one brand to cover everything...hence Felice's HappyKitchen is invented

most of friends are laughing hard at my logo... whatever.,,at least that is me :)

check it out on FB account, feel free to add though...




No comments: